Monday 31 December 2012

Pageant Vixen Talks: Natalie Glebova


It has been a long time since we had our last "Pageant Vixen Talks." Last time, we had Miss Universe Great Britain, Holly Hale who competed in Las Vegas in the Miss Universe 2012 pageant. This week, we will have a very special feature, she is a beauty queen who won Miss Universe in the year 2005. Now, she is a successful woman. Get to know Natalie Glebova on this year-ender "Pageant Vixen Talks."


 

UBC: Who is Natalie Glebova before being a BEAUTY QUEEN?
Natalie: Before becoming a beauty queen, I was a regular student at University in my hometown in Toronto, Canada. I studied Information Technology Management and graduated right before winning the title of Miss Universe Canada 2005.

UBC: Why did you joined Miss Universe?
Natalie: I decided to join Miss Universe Canada competition because I loved the feeling of performing on stage, and getting that rush of excitement from competition. I also really wanted to represent Canada on the world stage. For me, Miss Universe contest is so glamorous and prestigious, so I wanted to be part of it.

UBC: How did you handled the pressure in the pageant last 2005?
Natalie: I must say there were moments that the pressure did get to me during the competition in 2005, but I kept reminding myself why I was doing it, and kept my focus on doing the best I can. It also helped to have wonderful friends in the pageant: Misses Israel, Latvia, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia. We were very close and supported each other throughout the 3 weeks of the competition.




UBC: How did you prepared for the pageants?
Natalie: I kept a very detailed 'to-do' list while preparing for the pageant. I wrote out exactly what I needed to improve or do in order to be my best. I addressed all areas of the competition, from physical fitness, to answering questions, to wardrobe, makeup, hair, and stage presence.

UBC: After winning the crown, how did it changed your life?
Natalie: My life changed completely after winning the crown. Going from living a pretty regular life, to whirl-wind traveling and living in NYC for the year was a huge change. It was the most interesting year of my life but also one of the hardest.

UBC: In your reign, how did you balance time for family and being a titleholder?
Natalie: It was hard to balance family/friends with my crazy-paced life. I mostly focused on what I had to do at that moment, and always tried to keep in touch with everyone who is important to me.




UBC: What is your advocacy in this time?
Natalie: I'm a big advocate for healthy lifestyle, fitness and proper nutrition for all ages. I write articles and answer fan's questions related to wellness and beauty www.hhblife.com and I feel very passionate about helping people improve their quality of life with healthier lifestyle habits.

UBC: What advice can you give to those women who wants to be like you?
Natalie: My advice to those who want to follow in my footsteps, is to know exactly what you want, write it down (being as specific as possible), and follow through with a detailed action plan. Visualize what you want to happen daily, and keep striving for your dreams until they become reality.





UBC: Beauty Tip To All.
Natalie: Visit my website www.hhblife.com and sign up to my HHB Life 7-day challenge. there are beauty tips for every day, such as getting enough sleep, drinking more water, stretching and meditating in the morning, eating 4-5 small meals a day, and doing something active for 30 minutes a day!

UBC: Message to all your fans
Natalie: To all my fans I'd like to say a big Thank You for supporting me and believing in me, and I want to wish you all to be healthy, happy and beautiful!





She really is an inspiring person. Natalie, "Universal Beauty Council" we wish you all the best! Have a happy and a blissful new year. May your year 2013 be filled with a lots of possibilities! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to interview you. Thank you so much Natalie!