There are many stunning and grandiose National Costumes this edition compared to last year. So the council decided to make our own rankings and assessment with National Costume presentation happened on November 28, 2011 at Accacia Hotel.
UBC's Miss Earth 2011 Best in National Costume:
1. Mexico - Cassandra Becerra
Mexico's costume is indeed the best this year. The green color, which is the color of Nature is really characterized by the National Costume plus the with the touch of the Mexican culture. The headdress, those two staffs and the each detail of the costume is perfect! Hope she wins the award!
2. Philippines - Athena Imperial
3. Japan - Tomoko Maeda
4. Venezuela - Caroline Medina
5. Chinese Taipei - Cherry Liu
6. Vietnam - Phan Thi Mo
7. Ecuador - Olga Alava
8. Paraguay - Nicole Huber
9. South Africa - Dominique Mahn
10. India - Hasleen Kaur
11. Ukraine - Kristina Oparina
12. Netherlands - Jill Dujives
13. Panama - Marelissa Betancourt
14. Brazil - Drielly Bennettone
15. USA - Nicole Kelley
Crimea, Aruba, Australia, Belize, Korea, El Savador, Colombia, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Hungary, Ireland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Thailand and Russia come close!
Miss Earth 2011 Official Section: http://theuniversalbeautycouncil.blogspot.com/p/miss-earth-2011.html
Miss Earth Official Website: http://www.missearth.tv/