Sunday 30 October 2011

Pageant Vixen Talk # 10: Kerstin Cook

Pageant Vixen Talk # 10: Kerstin Cook
by: Jay`Em

Welcome guys! It`s the 10th edition of Pageant Vixen Talks and we are so grateful! Now, a woman with a substance and great principles will be dominating our Pageant Vixen Talk. She was a favorite in Miss Universe 2011. She is an European Vixen. She is Kerstin Cook of Switzerland!



1. What change that you seen after joining Miss Universe?

Entering Miss Universe has changed my life. There are so many agencies that want to work with me together and since then i have been traveling all over the world.

2. What is the main lesson you learned after all the experience?

I have learned to love and respect myself. To not let anyone change who I am.

3. How is the feeling of representing Switzerland?

I love living in Switzerland and it was a great honor to represent this beautiful country. There is so much more than just chocolate and banks :)

4. Who are the person whom you'll be missing the most?

There are so many girls i will miss but Miss Germany was always there for me. I am so thankful for her.

5. Did you made promises to some girls?

Yes we all want to meet up in different countries so i will visit them all :)

6. Did you celebrate success in Switzerland although you didn't place? If you did, how?

Yes my family and friends celebrated with me.. Just a little party. They were very proud.

7. Since after few weeks you crowned your successor, what is your message to Alina?

Alina shouldn't take bad press to seriously. She should enjoy every minute of her year and always stay herself

8. What will you do after Miss Universe and after having crowned your successor?

Not much has changed. I still work as a Miss and now i can travel all over and work as a model. I am very happy and hope i can be more successful.

9. How will you react to what people say that "You should have placed in the top 16!"

Well so many people told me i should have placed because i was so elegant honest and true hearted. That's so nice to hear that people loved me in the Miss Universe. I just say doesn't matter there were so many beautiful girls if it would have been fair all of us would be the winner :)

10.  Message to your the newly crowned Miss Switzerland

Alina i wish you all the best and rock Switzerland :D

11. Message to all your fans!

I want to thank all my fans for supporting me with so much love. I love you all

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Pageant Talk # 1: Gianna Quintos
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 2 : Lissette Garcia
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 3: Nikolina Loncar
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 4: Larisa Popa
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk #5: Gillain Berry
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk #6: Nadine Ames
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 7: Valerie Lim
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 8: Aletha Shepherd - SUPEREXCLUSIVE
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 9: Eka Gurtskaia
by: Jay`Em