Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pageant Vixen Talks # 6: Nadine Ames

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Pageant Vixen Talks # 6: Nadine Ames
by: Jay`Em

Good Day! For the 6th edition of our Pageant Talks. For this edition, we will be featuring an Asian stunner who competed at Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil. She was an early fave and one of the stunners at the start of the competition in Brazil. She is half Indonesian and half French. She is no other than, Nadine Ames!



1. Who is Nadine Ames that people doesn't really know?

The Nadine people don't know is a laid back person, who enjoys good company and a good film, loves wearing flip flops and sneakers



2: If you can turn back time, what event in your life will you wanna go back? Why?

I would go back to the 4th grade, when I met my best friend - one of the happiest moments in my life. I wouldn't change anything though.

3: Who was Nadine before she entered into the world of pageantry?


Image


I wouldn't say that since joining pageants I've changed, so then who I was before pageants and who I am now are the same, just wiser ;)

4: What does Nadine like to do in a normal day?
On a normal day, I like spending time with friends & family or my dog, just talking and joking around & not too concerned about appearances.
Image


5: How did you prepared for Miss Universe? Since you were crown early (Am I Correct?)

Lots of gym and lessons about Brazil and also received public speaking lessons as well as general knowledge & current issues discussions.

6 In what way did you get along with these 88 ladies?
The 88 ladies were very easy to talk to & very fun so it wasn't hard to get along with them; talked about everything from fashion to politics!
Image


7: Who was the toughest competition in Miss Universe 2011?

I think 1 of the biggest contenders in the competition was Miss Malaysia who unfortunately didn't place but I definitely felt she should've

8: During the Preliminaries and Pageant night, how did you handled the pressure?
Image


It was defo nerve racking but being surrounded by supportive friends was very helpful

9: What will Nadine do after Miss Universe? Will we see you in another pageant?
After MU, I plan to continue my education in film and no, I don't think I'll ever compete again

10: What will be your advice to all young girls who has desire of entering pageants?

To young girls, when you join, do it for the right reasons, to be make your country proud and do it with 150% of your effort :)

11: Message to all your fans and the Universal Beauty Council
To all my fans; thank you for all your support over the last year and your constructive criticism, it has helped me become a better person. I love you all and hope that my efforts have not let you down, thank you a million times! Big monster hugs and kisses ♥
Image



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Pageant Talk # 1: Gianna Quintos
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 2 : Lissette Garcia
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 3: Nikolina Loncar
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 4: Larisa Popa
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talks #5: Gillain Berry
by: Jay`Em