Here are the voting guidelines presented in the site:
- Voting Closing date on the 26th December 2011, 1700 Hour (GMT +08:00).
- You may vote as many times as you like through Miss Tourism Queen International online voting engine provided in this website.
- A minimum 10 votes cost USD 3.00, 50 votes cost USD15.00, 100 votes cost USD30.00, 400 votes cost USD100.00 and 1200 votes cost USD300.00 with Credit/Debit Card payments only.
- All payment & transactions will be performed via a third party Internet Payment Engine (WorldPay).
- Should a candidate withdraws, or is replaced or is disqualified, there will be no refunds in votes to the voter and his credit card. Monies once paid for votes are non refundable.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Results will be published in the Miss Tourism Queen International Website.
- No employees of Miss Tourism Queen International Organization, its promotion partners, its advertising agencies or their families are eligible to enter.
- Miss Tourism Queen International Organization shall reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this contest.
- Votes will be taken in only before cut-off time. Votes after cut off time will not be valid. The counter will be based by our IT system house based in Singapore.
- Miss Tourism Queen International Organization reserves the right to reject votes used by fraudulent credit cards and may disqualify the contestant's votes
Miss Tourism Queen International Official Section:
Miss Tourism Queen International Official Website: