Sunday 11 December 2011

Pageant Vixen Talk # 16: Chanyasorn Sakornchan

Pageant Vixen Talk # 16: Chanyasorn Sakornchan
by: Jay`Em


Swasdi! Welcome to Thailand! Now, we're bringing you to another chapter of our Pageant Vixen Talks! We will now be going to Thailand! This stunning and gorgeous woman from Thailand will seat on the PVT throne this whole week. She is Fah Chanyasorn Sakornchan!


1. Who is Chanyasorn that people don't really know?
I am a very truthful person. I don't hide my feeling(except it would lead to a fight).

2. What does Chanyasorn like to do on a normal day?
Go to fitness, then to school. Either University or my extra schools which are Music School, Modelling School ,Acting School and Personality School. I'm just in love with art of living.


3. After Miss Universe, how did it changed your life?
I've become a real confident person. I wasn't one even it seemed so.

4. What is the most valuable lesson you learn as a beauty queen?
We are all beautiful in our own way. We should treasure our lives and live the lives that deserve yourselves.

5. How will you value the lesson learned in Miss Universe?
It's the experience once and only in life. You can find no where that all the different most beauties are together. Somewhere that we can learn, and enjoy the beauty of each other.

6. After Miss Universe, what will do in your entire reign?
Do the Charity work and be a good and unique role model for women. Also gather all the good lesson for the next Miss Thailand Universe.

 

7. Who are the ladies that you will be missing the most?
Many of them, cannot tell less or more.

8. Did you made promises to the ladies? To whom and what did you promised?
Yes, I said we will keep contact and may be meet later in the future.

9. Now, was there an issue or a problem that lowered your self-esteem when you were in Miss Universe?
Sometimes I can see that I'm not the most suitable girl to be Miss Universe for the reason that I'm not the easiest to get along with.

10. Will you still join other beauty pageants?
Possible

11. Message to your fans!
I'm not the ideal beauty queen. Thanks for the one that loves me for what I am. I'll love you back too.

" We wish you luck for your future endeavors Miss Fah"
Greetings from UBC


Pageant Vixen Talks Archives: